COVID-19 measures taken
So you can plan your trip easily!
There are many questions we have about the Covid-19, and of many we do not yet know the answer.
However, we can help you with those related to traveling with Barcelona Trips.
Below we answer the ones we receive most frequently.
Travel with confidence!
At Barcelona Trips we continue working so that you can travel safely and plan your next trip.
We have put in place exceptional measures to preserve your health and well-being when you travel with us, and also so that you have all the flexibility throughout the trip.
Together we will travel again! And it will not be the same, it will be better, it will be more valued!
Book your trip!
At Barcelona Trips we are using a professional and easy-to-use system, with many payment options 100% secure manner, and a Smart Secure 3D Authentication service with LaCaixa bank.
And after making the reservation, you will receive an email with all the information about your trip, and also the Ticket in .PDF with a QR code.
And you can also make the reservation in our office by private appointment by calling the number: + 34-652392661
During the trip!
We have implemented hygiene and prevention measures for the COVID-19 so that you can travel safely.
- To reduce the contact with our guides and greater protection, the ticket is digital, you can bring it on your mobile device, So our guides can scan the code of your Ticket.
- We are maximizing security measures when getting on and off the bus, offering free hand sanitizing gel, and taking the temperature with the non-contact thermometer.
- We have reinforced the cleanliness of our buses, both in frequency and with the use of products indicated against COVID-19.
- All buses are disinfected after each service using the car’s cleaning and ozonation procedure, using an ozone machine.
- We remind our clients that, in accordance with current regulations, to protect their health and that of other passengers, it is mandatory to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth when accessing the bus and inside the bus.
- Buses operate at 50% of their occupancy, and the necessary measures are taken to ensure the maximum possible separation between passengers, And as a measure of added protection for drivers, the first row of seats will be kept empty.
We advise you to follow the recommendations of the health managers.