Andorra + Naturlandia
Saturday (14 Dec. 2019)
Departure at 07:00 from Plaza Espanya between the 2 towers and return around 20:00.
let’s visit ANDORRA
Andorra is nestled high in the Pyrénées Mountains on the French-Spanish border.
Andorra is the sixth-smallest nation in Europe, Its capital “Andorra la Vella” is the highest capital city in Europe
Tobotronc of Naturlandia park: THE LONGEST NATURE SLIDE IN THE WORLD: 5,3 KM OF EMOTIONS.
Do not miss the most popular activity in Andorra. fun and enjoy natural sensations and emotions.
PRICE: 35€ per person. (30€ at the App, coupon: appandorra)
(25€ with BCN TRIPS CARD) get info. about our card here
- Private bus.
- Guide from Barcelona Trips to stay with you during the trip.
- Entrance to Naturlandia, but without any activity.
EXTRA TO ADD OPTIONAL:
- 15€: ticket for Tobotronc activity in Naturlandia: the longest nature toboggan in the world.
- Food / Drinks.
Saturday (14 Dec. 2019)
- 07:00: Departure from Plaza Espanya.
- 07:15: Buses move. BE ON TIME!!
- 10:30: Arrive to Naturlandia.
NATURLANDIA is the adventure park in Andorra, located between 1,600 and 2,000 meters in the area of La Rabassa, surrounded by forests of 800 hectares.OPTIONAL EXTRA 15€: Toboggan.
Do not miss the most popular activity Naturlandia. fun and enjoy natural sensations and emotions. One of the main attractions at Naturlandia is the longest nature toboggan in the world, with a distance of 5.3 km.
Tobotronc offers a journey through the woods sitting on a two-seater sled that you control at all times. A new way to discover the nature of the Rabassa and mountains of Andorra. the activity takes around 20mins to finish this 5.3Km distance.
- 14:00: Arrive to Andorra.
- 14:00 till 17:00: Free time to enjoy the place & Christmas Market
- 17:00: Buses move from Andorra
- 20:00: Arrive to Barcelona.
History of the City
- let's visit ANDORRA: the sixth-smallest nation in Europe, Its capital "Andorra la Vella" is the highest capital city in Europe.
- Andorra is known internationally for the lower taxation on its products, and for its more than 1.000 shops offering products from all around the world and the latest developments in fashion, electronics, politics, photography, sport, etc. at very low prices...
- NATURLANDIA is the adventure park in Andorra, located between 1,600 and 2,000 meters in the area of La Rabassa, surrounded by forests of 800 hectares.
- Do not miss the most popular activity Naturlandia. fun and enjoy natural sensations and emotions.