Cadaques + Empuriabrava
Departure at 08:45 from Plaza Espanya between the 2 towers and return around 21:00.
Two of the most beautiful cities of Costa Brava, a coastal region of northeastern Spain, stretches from Blanes, northeast of Barcelona, to the French border, where are the most amazing beaches in Catalunya!
✔ Empuriabrava: a city with more than 40Km of working canals, the “Venice of Catalunya”.
✔ Cadaques: the most beautiful villages of Spain, the city of Salvador Dali.
PRICE: 45€ per person (43€ at our App, coupon: app2020)
OFFER: 10€ DISCOUNT if you book before 30 May.
- Private bus.
- Boat Route in Empuriabrava for around 1h.
- Guide from Barcelona Trips to stay with you during the trip.
- Food / Drinks.
- Boat to Cadaques. (15€ extra per person).
Cadaques, 19 Julio 2020
35,00€ – 50,00€
- 08:45: Departure from Plaza España between the 2 towers.
- 09:00: buses move.
- 11:00: Arrive to "Empuriabrava".
- 11:00 till 12:00: Boat route.
BY BOAT (15€ EXTRA): We cross along the coastline of the Natural Park Cap de Creus. We see all the little bays and when we arrive to Cap Norfeu we can see the rock "The Cat", we enter in the cave "El Tamariu". We continue our journey and pass by Cala Joncols, Cap De Creus, casa Dali..etc. then we arrive to Cadaqués. The route takes around 1.5h. arrive to Cadaques at 16:30
BY OUR BUS: (included) ◆ 15:15: arrive to Cadaques.
- 19:00: meeting again where the bus left us.
- 21:30: Arrive to Barcelona.
- The Costa Brava is a coastal region of Catalonia in northeastern Spain, consisting of the comarquesof Alt Empordà, Baix Empordà and Selva in the province of Girona. Costa Brava stretches from the town of Blanes, 60 km (37 mi) northeast of Barcelona, to the French border. The combination of a very good summer climate, nature and excellent beaches make it one of the most popular places to visit in Spain.
- We will visit 2 of the most famous cities:
- Empuriabrava: You will drive the boats by yourself and discover this city which has more than 40Km of working canals & some people call it "Venice of Catalunya".
- Cadaques: The most beautiful villages of Spain. it is called the Pearl of the Costa Brava, and world famous " little fishing village"
- Cadaques is the most beautiful villages of Spain. it is called the Pearl of the Costa Brava. you will have your free time for lunch and discover this amazing city.visit the old part of the city, beach,statue of Salvador Dali and enjoy the sunset.
- We recommend you to visit the Museum house of Dali, it's located just 10 mins walking from the center of the city.