Waterfalls route + Lake banyoles
Departure at 09:00 from Plaza Espanya between the 2 towers and return around 21:00.
✔ Ruta dels 7 Gorgs: one of the most beautiful routes among the many that we can do through the province of Girona, a tour of beautiful mountain landscapes that will allow us to see the 7 waterfalls with their respective pools of crystal clear waters, all they in bucolic settings and lush vegetation.
✔ Banyoles Lake is the largest natural lake in Catalonia. It is a large space open to anyone who wants to relax, run, bike, boat or practice water sports.
PRICE: 45€ per person (43€ at our App, coupon: app2020)
OFFER: 10€ DISCOUNT if you book before 30 May.
- Private bus.
- Entrance included to the 7 waterfalls
- Guide from Barcelona Trips during the trip.
- Food / Drinks.
Ruta de cascadas,18 Julio 2020
19 in stock
- 09:00: Departure from Plaza España between the 2 towers.
- 09:15: buses move.
- 10:30: Arrive at "7 waterfalls". (entrance included)
- 10:30 till 16:00: tour between the waterfalls and free time to enjoy the place.
It is a simple route, it does not have a lot of unevenness, easy to do, you can bath in each of the 7 pools.
The route is 3 hours more or less and rest free time
- 16:00: meeting again where the bus left us.
- 17:00: Arrive at "Lake banyoles".
- 17:00 till 19:00: Free time to enjoy the place.
- 19:00: meeting again where the bus left us.
- 21:00: Arrive to Barcelona.
- The Gorg river route is also known as the “Route of the 7 Gorges” or Ruta Dels 7 Gorgs in Catalan. It is a very popular route where you can visit 7 Gorges near the town of Campdevànol in the province of Girona. You can complete the route in 3 hours but, of course, that all depends on how many stops you take for photos and breaks to admire the view. The route is clearly signposted and is popular amongst families, especially during the summer months.
- Route of the Seven Gorges, this 9km-long waterfall-filled circuit is perhaps the coolest walk in Catalonia, offering ample opportunities for refreshing dips in crystal-clear lagoons.
- It takes about three or four hours to splash and scramble between the leafy, cascade-tickled ravines, starting in the Gorge de la Cabana and finishing in the Gorge del Colomer.
- Lake Banyoles is the largest natural lake in Catalonia. It is a large space open to anyone who wants to relax, run, ride a bike, take a boat ride or practice water sports. it has 3 bathing areas.