€52 €50 / per person
(Cancellation by Covid-19: you will have a full refund if restrictions or travel ban apply, so you can book now without risk)
Departure at 05:30 from Plaza Espanya between the 2 towers, return around 19:30.
- Natural Park is the only national park in Catalonia and the center of a large Protected Natural Area. Characterized by a high mountain landscape with almost two hundred lakes, it is a paradise for hiking and other activities.
- Its main characteristic is water: rivers, waterfalls, ponds, glacial valleys and almost two hundred mountain lakes.
PRICE: 52€ per person. (50€ at the App, coupon: app2020)
(Are you Erasmus/International student? book here with discount)
- Private bus.
- Tour with Jeeps 4×4.
- Guide from Barcelona Trips during the trip.
- Maps & all details about the route.
- Food / Drinks.
Parque Nacional,15 Nov. 2020
25 in stock
15 Nov. 2020
- 05:30: Departure from Plaza Espanya near the 2 towers.
- 05:45: bus move! BE ON TIME.
- 10:00: Arrive to National Park
- 15:30: bus move.
- 19:30: Arrive to Barcelona.
- The Aigüastortes National Park (tortuous waters) is one of the most beautiful places in Catalonia, for some the most beautiful, located in the northwest of the province of Lleida, on the border with Huesca, occupying much of the magnificent scenery that the Pyrenees, its valleys and its gifts have left humanity for its contemplation.
- This National Park integrates four Catalan regions: Val d’Aran, Pallars Sobirà, Pallars Jussà and Alta Ribagorça, a territory full of history and opportunities to practice snow sports during the winter season. The small villages with their traditional stone constructions and slate roofs color the landscape, creating a beautiful game of contrasts and integration where travelers can regain strength after completing the five routes of the Aigüestortes Park.
- The Aigüestortes National Park and Sant Maurici Lake are the daughter lands of ice, of the quaternary glaciers that repeatedly covered almost all of Europe and that manifest themselves on the peaks in the form of cirques, hanging valleys and hundreds of ponds, the most unique figure in the park.
- The liquid element in all its manifestations (lakes, rivers, waterfalls ...) is the great protagonist of this territory, methodically modeled by water. The very name of the protected area assumes that character and refers to two of the most typical landscapes of the region: the tortuous channels where the water meanders through extensive elevated plains, composed of bogs and bogs, and the infinity of lakes that reflect the clean skies of the Pyrenean peaks.