Congost De Mont Rebei
(Cancellation by Covid-19: you will have a full refund if restrictions or travel ban apply, so you can book now without risk)
Departure at 07:00 from Plaza Espanya between the 2 towers, return around 20:30.
The Mont Rebei Gorge is one of the most spectacular in Europe and can be enjoyed in a beautiful walk following the ancient mule track carved into the rock.
Over the years, the river Noguera Ribagorçana has eroded the Montsec mountains into two parts: Montsec d’Ares (Catalonia) y Montsec de l’Estall (Aragon), creating impressive walls reaching more than 500 metres high in free fall and with a minimum width of only 20 metres in some places.
PRICE: 37€ per person. (35€ at the App, coupon: app2020)
- Private bus.
- Guide from Barcelona Trips to stay with you during the trip.
- Maps & all details about the route.
- Food / Drinks.
Congost De Mont Rebei, 15 Agosto 2020
Out of stock
- 07:00: Departure from Plaza Espanya.
- 07:15: buses move! BE ON TIME.
- 11:00: Arrive to Congost De Mont Rebei.
- 11:00 till 16:30: time to enjoy Mont Rebei with our guide!
- 16:30: bus move from Mont Rebei.
- 19:30: Arrive to Barcelona.
- Congost De Mont-Rebei is a place that is part the Natural Partial Reserve Ribagorçana-Mont Rebei Noguera . Located at the boundary between the Lower Ribagorça in the west and the Pallars Jussàand Noguera in the east.
- On the southeast side, belongs to the municipality of Ager Noguera , for the, the north-eastern San Esteve of Twill, Pallars Jussà . On the western side, is the town of Viacamp and bunk Lower Ribagorça.
- This is a place of undeniable ecological value for wildlife that houses, among which include birds of prey, and the beauty of its rugged landscape. It has a great attraction for climbers and cavers who are excellent and some cave walls as the Colomera .
- The Mont Rebei is one of the most spectacular gorges in Europe and can be enjoyed in its entirety on foot following the ancient mule track carved into the rock.
- Over the years, the river Noguera Ribagorçana has eroded the Montsec mountains into two parts: Montsec d’Ares (Catalonia) y Montsec de l’Estall (Aragon), creating impressive walls reaching more than 500 metres high in free fall and with a minimum width of only 20 metres in some places.
- In our opinion, it's the paradise of Catalunya.
- The Congost de Mont Rebei is not a loop and you must return on the same path. It can be done on foot, by kayak or boat or a combination of these methods. It all depends on your walking ability and the time of the year.