Tossa de Mar + Lloret de Mar
Departure at 09:00 from Plaza Espanya between the 2 towers and return around 19:30.
Two of the most beautiful cities of Costa Brava, a coastal region of northeastern Spain, stretches from Blanes, northeast of Barcelona, to the French border, where are the most amazing beaches in Catalunya!
✔ Tossa De Mar: ‘flower of the sea’, ‘paradise blue’, stands out as one of the Costa Brava’s most notable resorts.
✔ Lloret De Mar: it’s a Mediterranean coastal town in Catalunya and one of the most popular holiday resorts on the Costa Brava.
PRICE: 27€ per person (25€ at our App, coupon: app2020)
- Private bus.
- Guide from Barcelona Trips to stay with you during the trip.
- Food / Drinks.
- Tour by Glass bottom Boat. (15€ per person).
Tossa de Mar + Lloret de Mar, 16 Agosto 2020
27,00€ – 42,00€
- 09:00: Departure from Plaza España between the 2 towers.
- 09:15: buses move.
- 10:30: Arrive to "Tossa de Mar".
- 10:30 till 16:00: Free time to enjoy this city.
OPTION: tour with "glass bottom boat" (15€ per person)You can't miss visiting marvelous caves and beaches of our coastline and admire fascinating marine life in our glass-bottom boat for one hour.
- 16:00: meeting again where the bus left us.
- 16:30: Arrive to "Lloret de Mar".
- 16:30 till 18:45: Free time to enjoy the place.
- 18:45: meeting again where the bus left us.
- 20:00: Arrive in Barcelona.
- The Costa Brava is a coastal region of Catalonia in northeastern Spain, consisting of the comarquesof Alt Empordà, Baix Empordà and Selva in the province of Girona. Costa Brava stretches from the town of Blanes, 60 km (37 mi) northeast of Barcelona, to the French border. The combination of a very good summer climate, nature and excellent beaches make it one of the most popular places to visit in Spain.
- Tossa de Mar is a municipality in Catalonia, Spain, located on the coastal Costa Brava, about 103 kilometres north of Barcelona and 100 kilometres south of the French border. Also called Sea Flower, Blue Paradise, stands out as one of the most prominent tourist centers on the Costa Brava.
- Lloret de Mar is a Mediterranean coastal town in Catalonia, Spain. It is 40 kilometres south of Girona and 75 kilometres northeast of Barcelona. One of the most visited places in Spain.
- You can choose to take the glass bottom boat route (€ 15) that allows you to enjoy the fauna and flora of the seabed without getting wet, a quiet walk along the waters of the coast while learning a little more about marine ecosystems. The ships are also introduced into one of the caves that form on the coast, allowing visitors to visit amazing corners that can only be accessed by sea. The boats have powerful lights to see the inside of the cave without problems. We will also visit the Cala Giverola, a cove located in an incomparable setting of the Costa Brava, in Tossa de Mar. Surrounded by cliffs and pine trees, with a tourist complex on the beach.